How will it help me?
Between 30% and 50% of prescribed medicines are not taken as recommended. This means that a lot of medicines are wasted or are not as effective as they could be.
The service will:
- help you to find out more about the new medicine you are taking
- help to sort out any problems you are having with your new medicine
- give you a chance to ask questions about your medicine and discuss any concerns
- help to improve the effectiveness of your new medicine, for example, there may be an easier or better way to take it
- help you to make your own decisions about managing your condition.